The Lethaby Gallery is dedicated to the creative talents of students, staff and alumni of Central Saint Martins. From fashion and art to design and performance, it publicly celebrates the College’s past and present. With its doors opening onto Granary Square at King’s Cross, the Lethaby Gallery delivers an ever-changing insight into one of the world’s best arts and design colleges.
Founded in 1896, the gallery was named after the founding head of the Central School of Art and Design – later Central Saint Martins – William Richard Lethaby. His teaching bridged the gap between the academic and the practical, the thought and the thing, a practice that continues at the College today.
The Lethaby Gallery is situated immediately at the front of the Granary Building, 1 Granary Square, London, N1C 4AA.