Our contact details
New Exhibitions of Contemporary Art, Ltd
Registered Address (Not postal address)13 Mason’s Yard
SW1Y 6BU E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics (for example, name and contact details)
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following purposes:
- Your organisation’s page or pages and related information submitted by you for publication on our website or in our publications, when your submission includes personal information.
- Your account contact information for editorial and billing, when your submission includes personal information, and or
- Your payment information may provided by you through our website secure forms and processed via a third party including one or both of the following providers STRIPE, PAYPAL.
- We may receive or obtain personal information indirectly for the purpose of the accuracy or enhancement of our publication, when that information is publically available.
- We use the information that you have given us in order to perform our services.
- We may use the information to contact you for editorial or account billing.
- We do not share this information with third parties other than what is published on our website or in our print publication.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing any personal information are:
- Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting us on email@example.com
- We have a contractual obligation.
- We have a legal obligation.
- We have a vital interest.
- We need it to perform a public task.
- We have a legitimate interest.
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored on our servers while your account is active. We will retain any information we have published indefinitely as part of our online and/or print archive. Personal information not published, for example personal contact information for billing, will be kept for a period of up to twelve months after your account is settled. Your information will then be deleted from our servers.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing - You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at email@example.com
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data. The ICO’s address:Information Commissioner’s Office
SK9 5AF Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk